TARGET PESTS TREATMENT
GP (General Pests) Treatment
Red back, Huntsman, Daddy long legs, Black house, Garden spiders, Trap door spider
American cockroaches, Oriental cockroaches, Australian cockroaches, Smoky brown, Brown banded
Other pests like
Wasps, Crickets, Silverfish, Carpet Beetles, Casing moths
*Addons : When included in the GP Packages
Rats and mice $99 (3 months warranty and two stations Included)
German cockroaches $99 (3 months warranty)
Ants $99(3 months warranty)
Ground burrowing spiders like Funnel Web, Mouse Spider, Trap Door, Etc for $55 (6 months warranty)
Kitchen moths $55 (3 months warranty)
SRM Termite Bed Bugs Pest Control in Sydney
Bed bugs are parasitic insects in the genus Cimex that feed exclusively on blood
After mating, females lay white, oval eggs (1/16″ long) into cracks and crevices. An individual bed bug removal can lay 200 to 250 eggs in her lifetime. The eggs hatch in 6 to 10 days and the newly emerged nymphs seek a blood meal. Immature nymphs molt five times (they shed their outer exoskeleton) before reaching adulthood.
The eating habits of bed bugs. … Bed bugs feed mainly on the blood of humans, however they can also feed on pets such as cats and dogs. This is due to bed bugs being attracted to the warmth and carbon dioxide, something both humans and pests emit whilst breathing.
The peak season for bed bugs pest control in Sydney is November through April. The increase in heat and humidity during the summer and early fall months does appear to have the effect of making bed bugs more active.However, bed bugs are indoor pests and do not die out in the winter time so vigilance is necessary year-round.
On average, female bed bugs lay about one to seven eggs per day after a blood feeding has taken place. However, the mating process can sometimes be difficult for the female bed bug. Frequent mating can cause injury. As a result, female bed bugs do not necessarily produce more eggs with increased mating sessions.
Bed Bugs pest control Sydney are Public Health Pests.Bed bugs fit into a category of blood-sucking ectoparasites (external parasites) similar to head lice (Pediculus humanus capitis). Bed bugs, like head lice, feed on the blood of humans but are not believed to transmit disease.
Bed bugs bites signs and symptoms
Almost all bed bug bites will produce some degree of discomfort, typically itchiness and inflammation. Other signs and symptoms of bed bug bites include:
• a burning painful sensation
• a raised itchy bump with a clear center
• a red itchy bump with a dark center and lighter swollen surrounding area
• small red bumps or welts in a zigzag pattern or a line
• small red bumps surrounded by blisters or hives
• papular eruption or areas of skin with raised or flat patches that may be inflamed
• small spots of blood from bites often dried or stained onto sheets or bed clothing
• reddish or reddish-brown dried stains on fabrics due to bed bug droppings
• white or clear skins, shed by the nymphs as they mature
How to look for signs of bed bugs?
• Check you own body , see if you have a rash or feel itchy especially hands and legs.
• Check the seams of your mattress for any signs of blood stains or black spots.
• check the cracks and crevices of your bed, especially if you have a wooden bed frame for any live bugs or white eggs, blood stains, etc.
Bed bugs bites home remedy
Bed bug bites should heal on their own, but may be itchy and swollen in the meantime.
There are relatively few treatments options when it comes to uncomplicated bed bug bites.
The first recommended line of treatment involves cleaning the wound, ideally with soap and water.
For itchy bites, the following may relieve minor symptoms:
• over-the-counter hydrocortisone, which can be purchased online.
• anti-itch creams
• Most wounds heal on their own within a week, sometimes two.
If severe swelling, inflammation, or itchiness occurs or persists, a person should seek medical attention.
Think bed bugs only live in Beds and mattresses?
Bed bugs prefer to hide close to where they feed, but if necessary will crawl several feet to obtain a meal. Initially the bugs tend to be situated around sleeping areas, i.e., beds, couches and recliners. If infestations are allowed to persist, they also may disperse to other locations within the dwelling making elimination more difficult. It is highly recommended to call bed bug professionals for a treatment before the problem becomes worst.
What to do before the bed bugs pest control professionals get in?
• It is highly recommended that you do not tamper with the infested areas.
• Bag and wash the clothing, bed sheets in the hot water and dryer.
• Leave the mattress and the bed as is.
• leave the couch and the cushion as is.
Preventative measures against bed bugs in the future
Try not to buy second hand furniture. Even if you do, check and thoroughly inspect for any signs of bed bugs.
Use a bed bugs mattress protector if you buy a second hand mattress to lock any bed bugs that might be hidden inside the mattress.
Vacuum regularly specially the corners of carpeted floors to suck out any hiding hitchhikers.
Be vigilant if you use any shared laundry services.
Be cautious when sleeping in a hotel room or spending a night at friend’s.
Take extra precaution when returning from travelling, check the luggages for any signs.