Expert Pest Control in Northern Beaches and North Shore
SRM Termite and Pest Control specialise in all types of pest problem. Do you know, 1/3rd of homes in Sydney suffer from pest and termite problems? We are aware that termite infestation can lead to property damage causing extensive impairment to the people living in it. As the climate is pest-favourable in North Beaches, especially in the months between (April to July), one must get pest control services without delay.
Get a reliable pest control service in Northern Beaches
Our reliable local pest control team provide property pest inspection and control throughout the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
– Understanding building inspection
Buying a home is a long-term serious commitment and investment. It is important to ensure that you and your family can live in safety and comfort without having to compromise the quality and structure of the building. When you opt for the service of building inspection, our expert will visit your property for a thorough inspection of a home, examining all aspects of the building like roof space, subfloor and external structure.
Before you finalised with any inspector, they must be:
- Licensed expert with specialist equipment
- They should have extensive knowledge and experience in building and property inspections, ensuring that they provide the most accurate service and inspection.
- They should undertake a room-by-room analysis to identify any defects or concerns.
- Inspecting the concern and recommending the solution of major and minor problems.
It’s not that big of a deal- Why should I hurry now?
Termites can cause extensive damage to the structure and premise of the building and can go undetected for years due to delayed inspection.
Do you know more than 100,000 homes get damaged due to termite attack each year in Australia?
Overlooking pest infestation and termite housing can decrease the value of your house and can cause a lot to repair the damage. We don’t want that for you,
Pest damage fact: In March of 2018, a primary school in Melbourne ended up paying A$6 million to repair the damage due to termite and pest infestation.
Why should you opt for SRM Termite & Pest Control as infestation solutions?
We offer the most effective pest control solutions, from detecting, monitoring to treating termites. You can click on the below links to learn more about our termite services:
One must conduct annual termite inspection for early detection of the termite and pest activity on the property for prevention and spreading on the large scale causing damage and the need for extensive repairs. We also conduct essential inspections to assess the condition of the property and ways to minimise the risk.
Pest damage fact: Majority of homes in Australia are at risk from termite attack.
More than 40% of Australian houses are at risk of termite infestation, but this isn’t something you should worry about. The good news is that there are many methods to protect your building’s structure against pests and termites. It includes:
- Termite monitoring: It involves the use of termite baits placed around the perimeter of the property to detect any termite activity.
- A chemical termite barrier is applied to the soil, either to the concrete flooring or around the building’s space.
- Physical termite barrier is used while adding a new extension to the building.
Pest damage fact: Termites travel underground to get to your property, they even enter through cracks in the slab.
Upon evaluation, if your house is under termite attack, you want someone to restore your house into your haven- quickly and effectively. At SRM Termite & Pest Control, our termite treatment plans are custom made especially as per your needs. If you live in North Shore and need of pest control service- call us, right away!
Pest damage fact: Termites and a pest infestation can devalue your property by 30%
Signs of termites
- The first sign of the menace is the presence of flying termites around the property. If you see something flying around the bathroom, ventilation or the floor you most likely have a termite infestation.
- Check for sawdust. If you notice small piles of sawdust in the specific area of your house, then most probably it’s the burrowing tunnel of the termite.
- Noticing a blistered or dark area around the wooden flooring that can be easily scratched with a knife is a common sign of termite problem.
Treating a termite problem
Do not delay. Call a professional who specialises in termite control in North Shore. The solution is a chemical and physical barrier.
We use the following tools for inspection
- Borescope Camera
- Moisture Metre
Process of SRM Termite and Pest Control
We offer an easy process for a smooth pest control service:
- Visual inspection: Our experts inspect by visiting your property.
- Quotation: Our team will quickly and effectively remove the infestation from the property and even prevent future infestation.
- Book the maintenance: We recommend you to book inspection and maintenance service periodically to keep the pest issue under control.
What are you waiting for? Call us today on 0403961772 and live stress-free.